Internal Advertisement - Staff Vacancy
Applications are invited from suitably qualified staff of the University for Appointments to the following positions in the GUSSS Hostel of the University of Education, Winneba:
a. Senior Hall Assistants
b. Hall Assistants
c. Conservancy Labourers
d Sanitary Labourers
Staff seeking appointment as Senior Hall Assistant:
- Must have served satisfactorily as Hall Assistant for a minimum of 4 years in the University and either;
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
- Must possess a diploma from a recognized institution with at least 4 years post-qualification working experience.
Staff seeking appointment as Hall Assistant:
- Must have served satisfactorily as Junior Hall Assistant for a minimum of 4 years in the University and
- Must possess a diploma from a recognised institution.
Staff seeking appointment as Conservancy Labourers, Sanitary Labourers and Cleaners:
- Preference will be given to those in possession of GCE ‘O’ Level/WASSCE/SSCE passes.
Mode of Application
Interested staff are requested to submit Twelve (12) copies of the completed application forms including copies of certificates, Curriculum Vitae, Names and Addresses of Three (3) referees
Application forms should be addressed to the Registrar, University of Education, Winneba, P. O. Box 25, Winneba. Closing date for the submission of the application forms is. Friday, 28th February, 2020.