Notice to Guide Fresh Students Offering 2 Year Post Diploma B.Ed. By Sandwich at Affiliated Colleges of Education
Sun, 08/23/2020 - 12:50
Fresh Students offering 2-Yr Post Diploma B.Ed. by Sandwich at Affiliated Colleges of Education are hereby informed that:
- The Courses for Early Grade, Upper Primary and JHS specialisms have been mounted on UEW Learning Management System (LMS).
- The List of Tutors teaching the 1st Semester courses have been sent to Principals of Colleges of Education and also mounted on the UEW LMS.
- As indicated in point “8” of the admission letter, students are required to send a certified scanned copy of their Diploma certificate(indicate Applicant ID in the email) to complete the admission process.
- Students are to proceed to any of the following Banks (GCB, CGB and Zenith Bank) and pay the fess indicated on the admission letter using Transflow.
- Students are required to scan a copy of their Transflow receipt obtained from the Bank and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of payment of fees.
- Students who have paid their fees (as indicated in point 4 and 5 above) should log into: www.vclass.uew.edu.gh using their application ID as both the Username and Password to register their courses for the 1st semester.
- Students offering Early Grade and Upper Primary are required to register all the courses mounted on the UEW Learning Management System.
- Students offering the JHS specialisms are to choose two (2) courses from the major area and two (2) courses from the minor area in addition to the Core Course: English Language Curriculum for JHS
- Orientation for fresh students shall be conducted online on Saturday 28th August, 2020. The link and instructions to the zoom orientation meeting will be provided at UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh
Tutorials shall be held online on UEW module using LMS vclass.uew.edu.gh beginning Monday August 24, 2020.
Please click the links below relative to your programme to access the timetable:
Click here for the Course Allocations
The orientation, which will be conducted on zoom, is scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 29th August, 2020
[click this link to join the Orientation and key in the Passcode: 485285]
Please Click here to access tutorial videos on the Learning Management System.
|EARLY GRADE TOP-UP.pdf||166.91 KB|
|JHS Sandwitch Time Table, CoE.pdf||79.11 KB|
|UPPER PRIMARY.pdf||143.05 KB|
|COURSE ALLOCATION.pdf||79.86 KB|
© 2023 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana