Invitation to Apply for Tutorship on ITECPD M.Ed. Programmes by Distance
The Institute for Teacher Education and Continuing Professional Development (ITECPD) invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment as Tutors in the following programmes:
- M.Ed. Educational Administration and Management
- M.Ed. Counseling Psychology
- M.Ed. Institutional Mentorship and Supervision
Suitable candidates must possess the following:
- PhD or MPhil with specialization in Educational administration, leadership, policy, counseling, psychology, mentorship, educational research, and related fields, etc.
- Be capable of teaching the courses as advertised in the programme brochure, or related courses;
- Have a strong research background and professional research experience;
- Have a commitment to excellent teaching of distant students at the graduate level;
- Candidates residing near to our seven study centres are encouraged to apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applications should include an application letter, including detailed curriculum vitae,
- Copies of transcripts, academic and/ or professional certificates,
- State preferred programmes and courses they want to teach,
- Study Centre of preference – Achimota, Ho, Kumasi, Sekondi, Tamale, Techiman, and Winneba,
- Interested applicants may submit their application to: email@example.com or Director, ITECPD, UEW, P.O. Box 25, Winneba, or personally to ITECPD, UEW North Campus, Winneba,
- Applications should reach the Institute by 29th January, 2023 for further processing.
Deputy Registrar, ITECPD