Internal Advertisement | Staff Vacancy at the Ajumako Campus Registry
The University of Education, Winneba, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants within the Registry of the University of Education, Winneba to fill vacant Senior Member positions as JUNIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRARS at the Ajumako Campus Registry.
Candidates seeking appointment for the above position must have:
- A first degree in the relevant field of study.
- A research master’s degree preferably MPA/MBA, MSc./M.Phil. in Social Sciences from a reputable University.
- Other professional qualifications in a relevant field of study. (eg. IHRMP, CIAMC, Law, etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Be at least a Chief Administrative Assistant for two (2) years in the University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested staff in the Registry of the University of Education, Winneba who meet the above requirements should download application forms (Senior Member Administrative) from the University of Education, Winneba Website (www.uew.edu.gh) for completion.
- Twelve (12) copies of the completed application forms should be accompanied with (12) copies of comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of Certificates, other relevant documents including letters of reference from three (3) referees to:
The Acting Registrar
University of Education, Winneba
Post Office Box 25
Closing date for the submission of completed forms is 15th September, 2023.