Creative Arts Conference 2022 | Call for Papers
The School of Creative Arts and Centre for Research, Culture and Creative Arts (CeRCCA) of the University of Education, Winneba, Ghana is pleased to announce a call for submissions for the Creative Arts Conference 2022 on the theme (Re)developing Creative Arts Education Policy and Research for sustainable industrial development. We seek scholarly research that ignite interest in creative arts policy, research, creative arts industrial development, creative arts policy framework, creative arts therapy, creative economy, among others. We encourage scholars to submit abstracts related to these and other related themes in the field of visual and performing arts. All topics with interdisciplinary approaches are encouraged. The conference will explore the avenues for developing and/or redeveloping efficient and effective policies that will strengthen cultural and creative industries.
The call is international and is open to students, early and seasoned career professionals, scholars, educators, museum specialists, designers and marketers/promotors of creative arts. Alternatively, we invite scholars from other research areas that may be pertaining to creative arts production, branding marketing, publicity and promotion.
Types of submissions:
- Completed Research Presentation
- In-process Presentation
- Panel or Discussion Sessions
- Design Exhibitions
- Professional Development Workshops
We welcome papers with these subject areas and beyond:
- Art History
- Art Therapies
- Arts Pedagogies and Practices
- Arts Education in Global Perspective
- National Creative Arts Education Policy
- Creative Arts Education Policy Framework
- Art Curation and Conservation
- Art, Society and Social Media
- Arts and Culture Studies
- Information and Museum Studies
- Folk and Traditional Arts
- Classical Arts
- Creative Writing
- Intellectual Property
- New Media, Internet and Digital Arts
- Moving Pictures: Cinema, Film, Television, Video, Multimedia
- Design Technologies
- Spatial and Architectonic Arts
- Arts of Games and Gaming
- Online Cultures, Social Networks and the Arts
- Multimedia, Mixed Media and Multimodal Arts
- Creative Industries in a Post-industrial or Knowledge Society
- Digital Media Arts and Education
- Dance, Drama, Film and Theatre
- Music, Music Education, Music and Technology
- Music Business and Entrepreneurship
- Installation Art, Robotic Art and Bioart
- Sound Art and Sound Design
- Studio Arts (Fashion and Textiles, Jewelry, Basketry, Ceramics, Sculpture, Painting and Graphic Design)
- Print Media
Abstracts Submission Guidelines
- Not more than 300 words.
- 12pts Times New Roman.
- 1.5 Line-Spacing
- File Format: MS Word
Conference Mode: In-Person and Virtual
Conference Date: June 28 - 30, 2022
- Paper submission deadline: Saturday, 28th May, 2022
- Presenters will be notified on the state of their submissions immediately after the deadline.
- Accepted papers and presentation schedules will be sent to presenters for selection and confirmation.
Submission Email: email@example.com
|Participants in Ghana||GH¢500.00||Participants from outside Ghana||$120.00|
|Student participants in Ghana||GH¢300.00||Student participants from outside Ghana||$50.00|
Conference fees include snack, lunch and conference materials.
Conference fees do not include accommodation.
Mode of Payment: Mobile Money : 0242241075
Deadline for payment of conference fees: Saturday, 30th May, 2022
Book of Abstracts, Pens, e-Certificates, Notepads and File.
- Windy Lodge & Beach Resort, +233 (0)50 128 2387
- All Gold Guest House, +233 (0)24 761 2425
- Gloriaka Travellers, +233 (0)20 820 8120
All enquiries regarding submissions should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +233 (0)24 421 6623 | +233 (0)20 852 4414