2021 Admissions | Awaiting Results Candidates can Apply
Thu, 11/11/2021 - 12:37
The general public, particularly, “Awaiting Results Candidates” (those who sat for the 2021 WASSCE and are awaiting their results) are informed that the applications are still being invited for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant. If you applied last year or previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.
Thu, 11/11/2021 - 13:35
© 2021 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana