Make Safety Your Priority
Thu, 09/14/2017 - 14:47
- Personal property should never be left unattended. Take such items with you when you are leaving the office, classroom or hall of residence or hostel.
- Always lock your door when sleeping, and when you leave your hall of residence or hostel.
- Protect all valuables in your room or office, and do not leave valuables in plain view.
- Avoid walking alone at night or dark places, and refrain from taking shortcuts.
- Places to avoid at night include the foot path linking Old Pavilion and Faculty Block; foot path linking Old Pavilion and Klimovic Junction; Awake Gate; rough road linking Graduates Hall and University Hall (GETFUND); foot path linking the Faculty Block and University Practice School; and the Lagoon Gate Area at South Campus.
- Report all thefts and property losses immediately to the campus security.
- Cooperate with District/Divisional Police and assist with investigations and prosecution.
Source: Security Directorate, UEW
© 2021 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana