Applications are invited from qualified PhD candidates for 3-4 month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- be academic staff of UEW, and must have been confirmed
- be on a doctoral programme in UEW in any area relating to Education
- be in the second or third year in the 2016/17 academic year.
- Have successfully gone through proposal defense.
- Applicants would be required to submit a research resume of up to two (2) pages, stating
- progress of their doctoral studies
- expected benefits they hope to gain from the fellowship at JYU.
- The application should be sent to
The Office of the Dean
Centre for International Programmes
by Monday November 7, 2016
- Interested applicants could seek further information on the university website www.jyu.fi
Shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview Nov. 8 -9, 2016
From DEAN, CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL PGMS