International Mother Language Day and Cultural Week Durbar
The organising committee of the International Mother Language Day and the Cultural Week Celebrations, on behalf of the Management, Staff and Students of the College of Languages Education wishes to invite the entire University Community to the 2019 edition of the aforementioned event.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Yaw Sekyi-Baidoo (Dean, Centre for International Programmes, University of Education, Winneba)
Chairman: Dr. Andy Ofori-Birikorang (Dean, Faculty of Foreign Langauges Education and Communication, University of Education, Winneba)
OUTLINE OF ACTIVITIES
- Monday, February 18, 2019:
(a) Float through the principal streets of Ajumako.
(b) Wearing of traditional attire throughout the day and also throughout the week.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019: Inter-Departmental "What-do-you know”quiz competition.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019: Food fair (showcasing traditional dishes by academic departments).
- Thursday, February 21, 2019: A joint durbar (International Mother Language Day celebration and Cultural Week climax of activities).
- Friday, February 22, 2019: Inter-Departmental Football match.
College Quadrangle, Ajumako Campus