The University Archives includes material documenting the history and growth of the University of Education, Winneba. Books (including faculty publications), manuscripts, periodicals and newspapers, ephemera, photographic images, congregation publications, drawings, Vice-Chancellor’s Annual Report, and other archival items are available for research under supervised conditions.
The Pride of UEW Archive Unit
Our pride is in the fact that, we preserve the journey of the University of Education, Winneba. We are satisfied if we adequately lead you into knowing any aspect of our past.
- We provide access to UEW archival records
- Provide staff and students with information on SRC activities since the inception of the University
- Unit, Department, Personal training on filling and information retrieval
- We help with the disposal of ephemera materials
- Staff and Students of the University of Education, Winneba
- Decentralised organisations
- All government Institutions
To access any of our services, write to the Registrar, UEW, indicating the category of service(s) and your contact information.
Locate us at Pecku Block Rooms 106 and 107 or call us on 0244975539/02002473733