Vacancy for Academic Staff | Institute for Distance and e-Learning
The Institute for Distance and e-Learning (IDeL) of the University of Education, Winneba invites applications from suitably qualified Senior Lecturers/Lecturers/Assistant Lecturers for appointment as part-time lecturers (tutors) for the Institute’s forty (40) Study Centres nationwide.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Basic Education
- Early Childhood
- Human Resource Management
- Social Studies
- English Language
- Mathematics and
- Management Studies
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer
Candidates seeking appointment to any of these positions must:
- possess a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or M.Phil/MA/M.Ed/M.Sc degree in any of the areas of specialization.
- have at least two (2) years teaching/research experience as a Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Assistant Lecturers.
- be willing to plan, prepare and deliver instructions in accordance with the standards set by IDeL.
- be passionate about student achievement and progress.
- have a flair for adult education and learning.
- ensure high standards of discipline among students.
- maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders of IDeL vis a vis students, tutors and non-teaching staff at the Study Centre.
Mode of Application
Qualified applicants should submit their application letter (indicating preferred Study Centre), curriculum vitae and photocopies of academic certificates to the following address by June 15, 2019:
The Deputy Registrar
Institute for Distance and e-Learning
University of Education, Winneba
Post Office Box 25
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Winneba, Cape Coast, Kasoa, Koforidua, Assin Fosu, Asamankese, Sekondi, Axim, Tarkwa, Enchi, Accra Academy, St. John’s Grammar-Accra, Accra College of Education, Wesley Girls-Accra, Tema, OdumaseKrobo, Ho, Hohoe, Dambai, Denu, Sogakope, Kumasi Girls, Kumasi UEW Campus, Ejisu, Atebubu, Ashanti Mampong, Obuasi, Offinso, Sefwi Debiso, Sefwi Wiawso, Nkawkaw, Techiman, Sunyani, Bechem, Wa, Tamale BATCO, Tamale NOBISCO, Yendi, Navrongo & Pusiga
Deputy Registrar, IDeL