Revision of Second Semester Academic Year
Subsequent to the suspension of the strike action embarked upon by members of the University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG) on August 19, 2021, the Academic Board of the University of Education, Winneba, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, August 23, 2021 took the following decisions:
- Academic work resumed officially on August 23, 2021. Lectures will end on September 3, 2021.
- The End-of-Second Semester Examinations are scheduled to take place from September 6 - 24, 2021.
- The examinations will be in a blended mode in conformity with the teaching mode.
- Final year students (Level 400) will write their examinations from September 6 - 8, 2021.
- Deadline for the submission of final Year (Level 400) Project Work is September 30, 2021.
- Examinations on General Courses shall be conducted via the LMS Moodle mode from September 6 - 8, 2021.
- Examinations on Departmental Courses shall be conducted via the in-person or face-to-face mode from September 13 - 24, 2021.
Please find attached or CLICK HERE for the revised second semester Academic Calendar for further details.