Renewal of Post-retirement Contract and Part-time Appointment
All Staff who are on post-retirement contract and part-time appointments in the University of Education, Winneba are requested to initiate the request for renewal/ or fresh appointments through their respective Heads of Department/Deans of Faculty on or before 31st May, 2020 to ensure timely processing of their renewal of appointment by the beginning of the next academic year.
Deans of Faculty and Heads of Department are required to provide justification for the renewal of such appointments by indicating the following:
- The total number of Departmental lecturers in active service and their total course load.
- The total number of lecturers on post-retirement contract in their Departments and their respective total course load.
- The number of days each part-time lecturer meets their students weekly.
- The availability of lecturers on post-retirement contract appointment to their students for thesis supervision.
- Any other justification worthy of consideration for the renewal of their appointments.
Deadline for compliance is 31st May, 2020.