Registration of Course Offerings on ITS ERP for the 2021/2022 2nd Semester
All regular students of the University of Education, Winneba are to note that registration of courses online on the UEW ITS ERP will commence on Sunday 24th July, 2022 and end on Sunday, 7th August, 2022.
Students who fail to register would attract appropriate fines and in certain situations may be compelled to defer their programmes of study.
To register your courses online, you are to do the following:
- Ensure you have paid the requisite Fees in FULL for the current academic and previous academic years where applicable.
- Obtain a list of courses to be registered from the various departments.
- Proceed to your ITS ERP student’s portal to register online
- The final step of the registration process is to print out the registration slip and submit to your Departmental Administrator for endorsement
Please note the following:
- The registration dates are non-negotiable
- You are responsible for your registration process
- Take note and adhere to registration deadlines
- Registration would be ongoing concurrently with lectures.
- After confirmation of courses, students with errors in registration i.e., who have registered for wrong courses can cancel or drop them via their student portal.
- Registration of courses on the UEW ITS ERP is different from enrollment of course on the UEW LMS and should be treated as such.