Notice of Election of Pro-Vice-Chancellor
Members of the University Community are hereby informed that as per Statute 11 (2 & 3), which states “In the appointment of a Pro-Vice-Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor shall nominate three (3) academic Senior Members who shall be of Professorial status with appropriate terminal degree to be voted on by Convocation”, the Vice-Chancellor has nominated the following Professors to contest for the position of Pro-Vice-Chancellor in the University of Education, Winneba:
- Prof. Victus Samlafo - Ag. Dean, Faculty of Science Education
- Prof. Victor Antwi - Ag. Dean, School of Graduate Studies
- Prof. Rebecca Akpanglo Nartey - Ag. Dean, Faculty of Foreign Languages Educ.
Members of Convocation shall go to the polls on 17th March, 2023 at Winneba and Ajumako campuses to elect a Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
The election is expected to commence at 8:30am and end at 4:00pm at the venues below:
- Winneba Campus - Foyer at the Division of Human Resource, E. K. Ampene Building
- Ajumako Campus - Frontage of the College Library
Copies of the general election guidelines and the use of proxy as well as the proxy form can be obtained from the attachments below the announcement.
|ELECTION GUIDELINES PRO-VC 2023||120.9 KB|
|PROXY FORM PRO-VC ELECTIONS 2023||87.23 KB|
|USE OF PROXY VOTES||101.34 KB|