Conduct of 2020/2021 First Semester Examinations (Blended Mode)
The Academic Board at its emergency meeting held on 31st March, 2021 discussed and approved the following guidelines for the conduct of the end-of-first-semester examinations scheduled to start from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021:
- The examinations will be conducted in the blended/hybrid mode in consonance with how lectures have been conducted during the semester.
- All General Courses for undergraduate programmes shall be carried out in the virtual mode on the UEW-LMS platform.
- The end-of-semester examinations for all Faculty and Departmental courses shall be conducted in the sit-in mode.
- The conduct of examinations on General Courses shall begin on Wednesday 14th April and end on Friday, 16th April, 2021.
- The sit-in examinations for Faculty and Departmental courses shall begin from Monday, 19th April and end on Friday, 30th April, 2021.
- The conduct of all sit-in examinations shall be done in compliance with the COVID-19 safety protocols.
Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Graduate Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Student Records Office (SRO) to facilitate a smooth conduct of the novel blended/hybrid mode of examinations.