Call for Contributions | International Conference on Arts and Science
The School of Creative Arts (SCA), Centre for Research in Culture and Creative Arts (CeRCCA) in collaboration with Institute for Educational Research and Innovation Studies (IERIS) and Faculty of Science Education, of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW), Ghana, invites contributions from scholars, students, and professionals in all aspects of the Visual and Performing Arts and Science on the theme The Arts in Science and Science in the Arts.
Contributors should submit original abstracts of not more than 200 words, which is not under consideration for any other publication. The abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference organising committee, and contributors will be notified of abstract acceptance accordingly before or on the submission deadline, which is 27th November 2020.
- Selected contributors will present in a Webinar in a-2 Day International conference on the Arts and Science slated for 14th -15th December 2020.
- The conference proceedings would be published as a Special Issue in the esteemed Journal of African Arts & Culture (JAAC).
- Contributors should indicate name, title, and full address and include a bio of not more than 100 words.
- The submission document should be in MS-Word format, and as an attachment.
- Abstracts and papers must be submitted in English.
Topics relevant to the conference include but not limited to:
- Science in Sculpture Art
- Science in Ceramic Art
- Science in Textile Art
- Science in Musical Art
- Science in Theatre Art
- Science in Fashion Art
- Virtual Tourism/Travel
- Architecture and Arts
Abstracts should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Note: Submission Deadline is 27th November 2020