Call for Application - Phd Fellowship at the University of Jyvaskyla
Applications are invited from qualified PhD candidates for a three to four-month fellowship (September – December 2021) tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be a Ghanaian on a PhD programme in UEW
- Have successfully completed their coursework
- Have their thesis proposal being education-related
It will be expected that applicants possess a valid passport. Teaching staff of UEW have a higher advantage.
- Applicants would be required to submit
- a copy of their resume
- copy of their proposal
- a letter of motivation of four (4) pages, stating
- why they would like to participate in the programme
- expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship at JYU
- The application should be sent to CIP directly or via email@example.com by Thursday 22nd April, 2021. All email applications should have the subject prefixed with “JYVASKYLA 2021”.
- Interested Applicants may seek further information on the University’s website: http://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/students-exchange/how-to-apply
Shortlisted applicants would be invited to attend an interview on Thursday, 6th May, 2021.