CALL FOR APPLICATION!!!
Applications are invited from qualified PhD candidates for
Three to four-month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Be academic staff of UEW, and must have been confirmed
- Be on a doctoral programme in UEW in any area relating to Education
- Be in the second or third year in the 2017/18 academic year.
- Have successfully gone through proposal defence.
- Applicants would be required to submit a research resumé of up to two(2) pages, stating
- Progress of their doctoral studies
- Expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship with JYU
- The application should be sent to
The Office Of The Dean,
Centre For International Programmes
by Monday October 30, 2017
- Interested applicants could seek further information on the university website www.jyu.fi
Shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview from November 6-8, 2017.
From DEAN, CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES