Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications:
Category A: SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate Holders
- Credit passes inEnglishLanguage, Mathematics and IntegratedScience and
any three (3) of the following: Chemistry, General Agriculture, Biology, Physics and Elective Mathematics, Food and Nutrition, Animal Husbandry, Crop Husbandry and Fisheries.
Category B: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st August of the year of application.
- Must hold
(a) Teachers Certificate ‘A’ or
(b) SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate or Certificate of Professional training from a recognized institution
- Must pass the UEW Entrance Examination.
Category C: Diploma Holders
- Must possess a Diploma or its equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants with the relevant background will be placed in the second year.
Category D: Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificates
- Five (5) credit passes at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination, including English, Mathematics and at least one other science subject and
- At least two(2) passes in any Relevant subject in the Advanced Level Examination