- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes( A-D) in six( 6) subject comprising three core subjects including English Language and mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates : Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six(6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE Candidates: Credits Passes (A-D) in six(6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and mathematics, plus three relevant elective subjects.
GCE Advanced Level Candidates
- Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
- Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Applicants must be at least 25 years by August 1 of the academic year of application.
ii) Must show a documentary proof of date of birth (possibly birth certificate issued not less than three years).
- Must hold Certificates of a Professional Training from a recognised institution