Applicants must possess any ONE of the following:
i) credit passes (A1-C6) in Five (5) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus
ii) Credits passes (A1 – C6) in any two (2) elective subjects.
i) Credit passes (A – D) in five (5) subjects comprising three (3) Core Subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus
- Credit passes in two (2) elective subjects.
i) Credit passes (Grade 6) in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject.
i) Grades not lower than D in Two (2) subjects including Accounting.
ii) In addition, they must possess credits at GCE 'O' Level in Mathematics and English Language.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) and RSA Stage III
i) Credit passes in three (3) subjects including Financial Accounting and Economics.
- General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) and RSA stage II
i) Credit passes in five (5) including Accounting, English Language and Mathematics. .
- Professional Accountancy Certificate with a minimum of Part 1 of:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) – ICA
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA)
- Institute of Bankers (IB)
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) from any recognized Institution
- Other professional Accountancy Certificates from recognized Institution or Body.
- Mature applicants can apply (See definition under Entry Modes on