The President of Oduduwa University pays a courtesy call on the Ag. Vice-Chancellor of UEW
The President of the Oduduwa University, Chief Dr. Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin, paid a courtesy call on the Ag. Vice-Chancellor and the Deans of Faculty of the University of Education Winneba to develop a framework of cooperation between the two universities. Chief Dr. Ramon who is in Ghana as part of efforts of Oduduwa University's quest to build partnerships and relations with other like-minded institution in Africa used the opportunity to sign an MOU with UEW.
Oduduwa University (OUI) prides itself as being an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching and research. OUI sits at the heart of one of Osun State's most up and coming cities. It is fully licensed by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria. More here>>
The MoU’s objective is to facilitate further cooperation in research and education and to foster genuine and mutual beneficial collaboration between the two universities.
Specifically, the two parties seek to promote
- Exchange of students (graduate and/or undergraduate)
- Exchange of staff/faculty.
- Joint research activities and publications
- Participation in seminars, workshop and academic meetings.
- Exchange of academic materials and publications
- Collaboration in short term academic programs
- And any other activity that will be mutually beneficial to both parties
The Ag.Vice-Chancellor urged the President of the Oduduwa University to share ideas, experiences and all relevant information to help fashion the development and growth of both universities.
Nan Aba Mensah
A student intern from GIJ