Panel Discussion on Documentary Linguistics and Summer School in UEW
A Panel Discussion on Documentary Linguistics was held as part of activities of the Summer school organised by the College of Languages Education, Ajumako, of University of Education, Winneba.
The discussion which was held on Radio Windy Bay 98.3fm of the University of Education Winneba on Thursday 20th July, 2017 covered a number of areas including political interference in the enactment and implementation of Language Policies. Download an audio file of the entire discussion below.
- Prof. Felix K. Ameka – University of Leiden, Netherlands
- Prof. Fiona McLaughlin - University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Mandana Seyfeddinipur – Endangered Languages Documentation
Programme, SOAS London
- Dr. Emmanuel Ngue Um – University of Yaounde ‘1’
- Dr. Ibrahim Cisse – Univ. of Letters, Sciences and Humanities of Bamako,
- Dr. Samuel Atintono - College of Languages Education, Ajumako Ghana
Moderator: - Mr. Collins Awuku