2017/2018 2nd Semester Registration Guidelines
- Second Semester Registration for 2017/2018 would be a Self-Registration Exercise
- Students are mandated to follow judiciously the specified rules and regulations
- Registration would commence on 24th January 2018 and end on the 7th of February 2018.
- Note that late registration attracts a fine of GH20.00 a day and this will take effect from the 8th of February 2018
- Students should take note of and adhere to registration deadlines as fines will be applied to defaulting students
- You will need to have access to your student portal to complete the semester registration
- If for any reason you are unable to gain access to your portal contact your departmental administrator for assistance in resetting your account.
- You should have paid your fees in full before you can gain access to the registration portal.
- For any fee related issue please see the Student Support Service Office in the Finance Office for assistance.
- Course lists for various Programmes have been uploaded onto the University Website for the attention of students
- You are required to visit this page before you start the registration process
- Pay attention to the course code, course title and credit hours
- For elective or optional courses, you are to select courses as applicable
- Note that Liberal/African studies courses have a quota and are registered on a first come, first serve basis
- Courses need to be confirmed for them to register in students and lecturers’ portals
- Print out a copy of your registration slip after confirmation and present to your department for endorsement.
- Note that Registration printouts cannot be printed after the registration deadline
- Instructional videos, brochures and manuals have been loaded online to aid students in the process of registration (Please follow the links provided online)
- Students who are returning from deferrals should first of all report along with a copy of their deferral approval letters to the Student Records Office (SRO) at Academic Affairs Division for their records to be updated.
© 2019 University of Education, Winneba. Ghana