Applicants seeking admission must be holders of any one of the following:
• WASSCE Certificate with at least Grade C6 in the following core subjects English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science and three elective from the following: Chemistry, Physics, Elective Mathematics, Building Construction and Technical Drawing.
• SSSCE Certificate with Grade D or better in the following core subjects English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science and three elective from the following: Chemistry, Physics, Elective Mathematics, Building Construction and Technical Drawing.
• GCE Advanced Level Certificate with Grade D or better in three subjects in the area of specialization. They must also have credit passes (Grade 6) in any five subjects in GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
• Construction Technician Course (CTC) Part III Certificate in relevant subject areas. All Part III applicants must pass an interview.
• Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate with Second Class Lower Division or better in the area of Construction. Successful HND applicants would be admitted at Level 200. Applicants with Certificates below Second Class Lower Division would be admitted at Level 100 on admission.
• Mature Applicants
Applicants who do not satisfy the criteria specified above could apply as mature candidates but must be twenty-five (25) years old by August of the year of enrolment. Such applicants may be holders of any of the following:
i. Construction Technician Course (CTC) Part II Certificate
ii. Advanced City and Guilds Certificate in Construction
iii. Teachers’ Certificate ‘A’ (Technical Option)
- NABTEX and Inter-City & Guilds
NB. All mature applicants must pass an entrance examination comprising Subject Area Test (SAT) and a General Aptitude Test (GAT)