M. ED. IN MENTORSHIP
- Be a teacher mentor trained by UEW in the past
- Hold a first degree with education component
- (eg B. Ed) from a recognized University in the subject specific area and should have taught for at least two years.
- Possess a first degree in a subject specific area plus postgraduate diploma/certificate in education.
- Be a teacher in basic school at the level of principal superintendent and above in the Ghana Education Service status ranking
- Be recommended by his/her head of school.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (This programme is run in the distance learning mode and on Sandwich Basis)
- Applicant should hold a first Degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have interest in teaching.
- Must pass an interview.
- Applicants without any education background (Qualification in Education) would be required to audit courses in education.
HOW TO APPLY
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: 15TH JULY, 2018.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA - 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO - 0332193772